Chihuahua Merle SOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le chihuahua de couleur merle est en péril ! Nous sommes ici pour tenter de le sauver en apportant des réponses à toutes vos questions ainsi que des arguments de défense grâce à des éleveurs et à particuliers consciencieux. Save chihuahua merle. Help us

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Sabine

Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre Empty
MessageSujet: Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre   Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre Icon_minitimeMer 18 Mar - 9:38

Dear Sabine

I have read the problems with the merle Chihuahuas in your mailing on the Russkiy Toy List and I just want to answer you privately.

Sure, FCI is the big worldwide organisation and very professional too but some things are very political and when they say NO about a breed or color THIS is NO.

It is one of the reasons why I moved over to the United kennel Clubs International e.V.
Let us take the White German Shepherd for example. There had been always Whites in Germany but they were strictly forbidden so many breeders killed those white puppies or sold them to the States. In the US they continued breeding the White German Shepherds which are still German Shepherds. Although the Whites had improved and were growing also in Germany into a big scene of breeders the mother club in Germany still refused to recognize them. So they had come the FCI way through Switzerland which is really a mess and unbelievable!

Next example: we do have many Dachshounds here and they come in a wide range of colors but only standard colors are FCI recognized. So german breeders are now importing piebald, merle and dappled Dachshounds from the US as the color genes here are completely lost. We, in the United kennel Clubs International e.V. are reactivating those colors.

When you ask me personally about your situation I think:

* FCI will definetly forbid the “merle” Chihuahuas
* I hope breeders worldwide will continue to work carefully on this color and I hope you all don’t give up
* If you look for a registry you could join a german club of the United kennel Clubs International e.V. and you should go on

Who knows when FCI will change their mind about the “merles”? May be in 10 or 20 years but if breeders stop continuing breeding them in the meantime this beautiful color will be lost. And what you have lost you can’t bring back.

Whenever you or your friends need information about registering your dogs with us you can contact me privately.

Best wishes

Christine Andres
Secreatry of the International Toy Dog Club -
A member of the United kennel Clubs International e.V.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gaby007

gaby007

Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre   Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre Icon_minitimeMer 18 Mar - 22:35

au moins ça serai une solution de repli !!
moi ça m'intéresse a 100% au cas ou la FCI refuse.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Un club international nous propose de les rejoindre
Page 1 sur 1